5 ways to take action to build a better world by 2030
Through the Hello 2030 campaign, we’ve been asking Canadians from coast to coast, “What do you want the world to look like in 2030?” Here are some of your answers!
These visions are absolutely achievable! But imagining the future is just the first step – we also need to take concrete actions to make this a reality.
Here are 5 ways to get started:
- Speak up. Join the thousands of Canadians who have committed to building a better future for everyone. Add your voice at hello2030.ca!
- Connect. Connect with changemakers in your community. Visit ewb.ca/chapters to find your local EWB chapter!
- Learn. Learn more about the Sustainable Development Goals and how we can work together to achieve them.
- Inspire. Share your commitment to building a better future for all and your vision for the future with your networks. Share these videos and posters!
- Act. Check off the actions for people, planet, prosperity, peace and partnership in the Hello 2030 toolkit to make a local and global impact.
Even small actions when taken together can make a big impact. Or, in the words of oceanographer Sylvia Earle, “Many of us ask what can I, as one person, do, but history shows us that everything good and bad starts because somebody does something or does not do something.”
What will you do?