The core purpose of the Evolving Engineering team is to lead the work with our community of partners to address key issues within the engineering sector and enhance the role of the profession.
Engineering Change Lab Animator
- Holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering as well as P.Eng., MBA, CMA, and PMP.
- After a stint in consulting, he joined EWB’s Vancouver Professional Chapter and helped launch Fair Trade Vancouver.
- Before his current role, Mark travelled to Ghana as a Professional Fellow and was later on EWB’s Executive Team.
Engineers of Tomorrow Operations Manager
- Holds a degree in Chemical Engineering from Queen’s University.
- Worked for 15 years in the pharmaceutical and food industry in production, quality, and continuous improvement before joining EWB.
- Started supporting engineering outreach in university and working with STEM focused program, Science Quest, camps and other activities.
Engineers of Tomorrow Venture Lead
- Holds a degree in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering from Queen’s University.
- Worked for 9 years in engineering and process improvement in Automotive Manufacturing and Mining before becoming an entrepreneur and partnering with EWB.
- Has worked, volunteered and done development work in South America (Peru, Ecuador, and Argentina).