- Role: Data Analyst
- Venture: Yusudi
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Yusudi runs innovative, tech-powered blended learning projects with a great ambition to change the way we learn and realize our potential. We work on the programs complementing and replacing the outdated learning methods for skills development; to enable an adaptive, individual-focused, highly practical and empowering way to become better at one’s desired activities, be it for business, career or personal growth.
We have started as a team of 2 in January 2016, and since that time grew into a social business of 20 passionate driven employees with a total revenue over USD 200.000 reinvested in the company. We have represented Kenya on the Global Impact Accelerator SLUSH 2016, and are supported by the international partners in our impact and research in learning design. We are open-minded and committed to our purpose. Until now we have impacted over 2000 youth and 200 organizations through our skills training and talent development programs and this is just the first step in our ambitious journey to expand across the borders and continents.
We have a culture of being both supportive and demanding to ourselves, we challenge and give opportunities for growth. In case you are looking for demanding and rewarding experience of a fast-growing startup team, do not hesitate to apply!
Yusudi is an entrepreneurial, dynamic, fast-changing team, looking for a new member to bring our company to a new level through business development as we are planning to scale and expand in the next 1 year in terms of location and market reach. If you are ambitious, social, open-minded and interested data analyst to create robust data systems to improve our impact M&E and effectiveness of business operations. you are welcome to apply!
As a Data Analyst for Yusudi, your responsibilities will include:
Data systems creation and management
- Identity the current gaps in data collection, analysis and reporting in the company
- Improve/create a single integrated data management system including customer data (B2C and B2B), and social impact data of the company
- Source data from different departments of the company in timely manner, as well as from the secondary sources
- Analyze the data and produce reports
- Collaborate with other departments of the company to implement selected recommendation
- Track and monitor the changes implemented and the impact created
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Use data to created large-scale change in the organization when relevant to increase the social impact and effectiveness of the company’s operations
Key Performance Indicators
- Effective data management system developed
- Timely and high-quality reports produced based on the data analysis
- Improved companies success metrics (revenue, impact etc.) as a result of the suggested changes
Sound exciting? Here’s who we are looking for.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in a similar or alike position
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative problem-solving
- Flexibility and open-minded attitude
- Technical expertise with the data analysis tools. Data analysis programming languages are an advantage.