Finance may be the smallest team at Engineers Without Borders, but the team's role is significant. The finance team manage all finances for the entire organization, tracking and accounting for all donations, expenditures and internally auditing all transactions.
Beyond the national office, the finance team provide chapters with assistance in regard to ongoing record keeping and budgeting. The finance team also track venture budgets and use the overall EWB budget to create financial audit statements for each quarter and year.
- Holds a diploma in Accounting and a Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Draws on more than five years of accounting experience.
Office Manager & Executive Assistant
- Holds an undergraduate degree in Microbiology from the University of Waterloo.
- Spent many years travelling and volunteering internationally before returning to Toronto and working in the healthcare field.
VP Operations & Integration
- 7 years of experience working and living in sub-Saharan Africa
- Serial social entrepreneur, passionate about addressing development challenges through sustainable business models
- Co-founder of Anza, the only social business accelerator in Tanzania
- Holds an MBA in International Healthcare Management from the University of Aberdeen
Director, Human Resources & Finance