For over eight years, the policy and advocacy team has led EWB’s community of passionate and highly skilled advocates to challenge Canada to become a better global citizen.
Throughout that time, the team has helped tens of thousands of Canadians increase their knowledge of global issues and develop the skills to effectively express their values to elected representatives to seek impactful policy change.
Constituency Mobilization Coordinator
- Leads EWB’s advocacy campaign mobilization.
- Holds a Master’s of Arts in International & Intercultural Communication from Royal Roads University, where his research focused on fair trade.
- Co-founded an NGO which was nominated for the Prime Minister’s Volunteer Award.
- Supports EWB’s advocacy campaign mobilization.
- Holds a degree from Humber College’s International Development program and an Honors BA from McMaster University in Labour Studies and Sociology.
- Passionate about social justice, activism, gender inequality, employment and human rights policies.