The Partnerships and Communications team share and showcase EWB’s voice.
The team works in collaboration with longtime and new EWB stakeholders and supporters, to inspire our community of passionate individuals and organizations to contribute to helping EWB reach its potential.
Associate Director, Communications
- Nearly a decade of global marketing and communications experience in both the public and private sector to create and deliver consumer-centric communication for brand building and community engagement.
- Motivated to help brands live more purposefully and intentionally to create positive change.
- Launched brand marketing company to enable startups and social enterprises with effective branding and meaningful communication tools and knowledge to scale their impact.
Associate Director, Partnerships
- Passionate about connecting diverse peoples and corporate partners with social causes to drive meaningful philanthropic partnerships to co-create impact.
- Has extensive experience in building new strategic partnerships, and supported successful fundraising campaigns at St. Michael’s Hospital and Women’s College Hospital Foundations.
- Has lived, worked, or volunteered in 5 continents and still counting.
- Holds Masters of International Relations from University of Toronto.
Manager of Stewardship & Engagement
- Holds an undergraduate degree in biology and ecology from Western University and earned her post-graduate certificate in journalism from Humber College
- Spent two years working in fundraising communications at WWF-Canada
Digital Marketing Manager
- Holds an undergraduate degree from University of Guelph and earned her post-grad certificate in public relations from Humber College
- Brings 5 years of experience working in digital marketing and communications roles in the non-profit sector
- Responsible for EWB’s online voice and engagement
- Supports EWB’s Development Team, enabling the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
- Supports relationships with key partners and oversees administrative operations of the fundraising department
- Holds an undergraduate degree in Political Science from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Over 2 years of experience working for international non-profits in India