The Operations team develops the organization’s strategy and sets teams up to meet their annual targets.
The Operations team is responsible for managing the everyday activities of the organization and overseeing all programmatic areas at EWB.
Impact Evaluation and Learning Manager
- Seven years’ experience in evaluation working for diverse organizations such as Innovations for Poverty Action; Wisconsin Department of Health; and University of Wisconsin Extension
- Founder of Robinson Evaluation Consulting
- Holds two Master of Science degrees from the University of Wisconsin – Madison in Agricultural and Applied Economics, and in Agroecology
- Active member of the American Evaluation Association and Social Impact Measurement Topical Interest Group. 2013 EWB Long-Term Fellow with the Agricultural Extension Team
VP Operations & Integration
- 7 years of experience working and living in sub-Saharan Africa
- Serial social entrepreneur, passionate about addressing development challenges through sustainable business models
- Co-founder of Anza, the only social business accelerator in Tanzania
- Holds an MBA in International Healthcare Management from the University of Aberdeen
Project Manager, Compliance
- Has over 8 years of project management experience with governments, international organizations and non-profits in Asia, sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East.
- Holds a Master of Laws degree from the University of Strasbourg (France) and a Master of Arts in International Relations and Geopolitics from Sciences Po Toulouse (France) and Staffordshire University (UK).
Office Manager & Executive Assistant
Program Evaluation Summer Officer
- Current graduate student at the Munk School of Global Affairs.
- Holds BA honours in global politics, human rights and economics.
- Previously interned at the United Nations High Commission for Refugees resettlement unit in Ottawa.
- Worked in the private sector at Mars Canada Inc. as a supply chain analyst specializing in logistics and warehousing.
Dulce Calderón Noguez
Transformative Evaluation Officer
- Current graduate student at the Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy.
- Holds a BA degree in Political Science and History from the University of Alberta, and a Certificate in International Learning.
- Previous experience is with the Mexican government and CSOs on public health, risk and policy analysis.
- Initiated several advocacy and research projects to support the green economic development of indigenous and marginalized communities in Mexico.
Program Evaluation Specialist
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s in Engineering Chemistry from Queen’s University and Master’s in Clinical Engineering from the University of Toronto, with a focus on human factors engineering.
- Currently pursuing her second graduate degree in Health Services Research at the University of Toronto.
- Passionate about humanitarian aid and international development, especially around health care access and delivery.
- Previously worked with the Institute for Global Health, Equity & Innovation at the University of Toronto, and gained experience evaluating the impact of seed grants to health startups.
Alumni Survey Officer
- Over 5 years of experience in teaching, casework, and humanitarian assistance with NGOs in Canada, Guatemala, Morocco, Jordan, and the U.K.
- Has a Master’s of Arts in Education and International Development from University College London (UCL). MA Research Paper examined the provision of higher education scholarships for refugees.
- Presented conference papers on “Building Inclusive Classrooms” and “Returnees to Iraqi Kurdistan.”