The Fellowships team works as a key conduit for our organization, coordinating, engaging and assisting the fellows who support our work in Canada, Sub-Saharan Africa and around the world.
The team recruits and trains fellows. Whether they come from our university chapters, the professional world, or from our African partners, the team works to ensure every fellow enjoys a successful and impactful placement with our ventures.
Fellow Support Coordinator, East Africa
- Social entrepreneur and aspiring developmental economist.
- Coordinates EWB Fellowship activities in East Africa and Zambia.
- Past Kumvana Fellow.
- Strong beliefs in family, friendship and contributing to a supportive community environment.
Fellowship Experience Manager
- Has a BA(H) from Queen’s University in Global Development and a Master of Journalism from Carleton University.
- Previously worked at Canadian Geographic, and then worked in Georgia for two years as an independent journalist, editor and consultant.
Community Mobilization Coordinator, Fellow Recruitment Coordinator
- Holds a degree in international development studies from the University of Toronto
- Brings 4 years of experience working with volunteers in Ghana and Swaziland
- Mobilizes EWB’s community of fellows to amplify the organization’s impact
Fellow Support Coordinator, West Africa
- Coordinates EWB Fellowship Activities in West Africa
- Co-founder of the BE BOLD show and other innovations in sub-Saharan Africa
- Holds a Master’s Degree in International Development from the University of Amsterdam
- Entrepreneur and advocate
Fellow Recruitment Coordinator
- Holds a BA (Hons) degree in History and English from University of King’s College
- Draws on experience from a variety of non-profit roles working with at-risk youth
- Coordinates Fellowship recruitment to amplify Fellows’ and Ventures’ capacity and impact